Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16512 Golden Eagle Blvd, Clermont
Wanted: New Forever Family! This beautiful home is located on a cul-de-sac, nestled among the rolling hills in beautiful Clermont, FL and it is close to shopping, restaurants, and the theme parks. This home is great for entertaining. The kitchen opens to the great room and its perfect to celebrate life's moments or watch the big game. If you need more room, open your sliding glass doors and there is a huge covered and screened porch. There is plenty of room for all of your guests. The home also features a split bedroom plan. The master bedroom is large and the walk in closet has lots of room for all of your things. Your new master bath features a soaking tub, perfect to soak away the stress of the day, and a separate shower enclosure. The secondary bedrooms are nice sized. The yard is fully fenced and the community features a swimming pool, tennis courts and a playground. ALSO, there’s a BRAND NEW ROOF and the home has recently been painted inside and out!!! Schedule your viewing today because this one will not last long!!
- MLS® #G5010336
- Sold Price$205,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,328
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address16512 Golden Eagle Blvd
- SubdivisionEagleridge Phase 3
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Date SoldJanuary 31st, 2019
- Days on Market2