Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2584 Archfeld Blvd, Kissimmee
One of the rare chances to purchase one of the best located 6 bedroom home in Windsor Hills Enclave. The rear of the property has unobstructed elevated views and faces west for all day sun and fantastic sunsets. The home has been decorated to a high standard and has mainly been used for family vacations. Great layout with a Queen Bedroom on the first floor and 5 Bedrooms on the second floor. Open plan Family Room and Kitchen ideal for family get togethers. The kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Great pool area with panoramic views to the west. This home really is a MUST SEE.
- MLS® #G5010484
- Sold Price$395,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,812
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2584 Archfeld Blvd
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills Ph 07
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Date SoldMarch 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market9