Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1639 Nectarine Trl, Clermont
POOL HOME with NO rear neighbors and 3 full baths! Enjoy a flexible floor plan with formal living and dining rooms plus a large family room that opens to the screened rear pool area. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets and some newer appliances. Tons of counters including the breakfast bar. The breakfast nook overlooks the pool as well as the rear view of no immediate neighbors! The large retention pond and the high elevation of the home makes it a great view with breezes! Vaulted ceilings in the main areas of the home and ceiling fans in most rooms. Master suite has sliders out to the pool which gives you that great rear view from here as well. Pavered pool deck and porch areas all screened. Master bathroom with dual vanities, a soaking garden tub and separate shower. Great access to a bathroom from the pool with the 3rd bathroom at the rear of the home. Inside laundry room with washer and dryer included! Most of the major items have been replaced (2015 roof, hot water heater and all re-piped, 2016 ac, garage door opener, 2017 repainted exterior. One owner, well maintained home in a community with easy access to Disney attractions, major roads and work centers. New shopping centers all nearby plus tons of restaurants and services. Community pool, playground plus basketball and tennis courts! HOA fees included in taxes, of only $550 a year! Easy to see, can be sold with existing furnishings if desired. Please see the drone/interior video and make your plans to come see this home!
- MLS® #G5023854
- Sold Price$265,000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,027
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1639 Nectarine Trl
- SubdivisionGreater Groves
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldMarch 11th, 2020
- Days on Market32