Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16617 Palm Spring Dr, Clermont
PRICE REDUCED!! Beautiful 5 Bedroom / 4 Bath, elegant pool home, FULLY FURNISHED, is located within the prestigious Glenbrook resort community, just 15 minutes away from Disney World, 25 minutes to Universal studios and other theme parks. Easy access to Walmart, restaurants, pubs, and within walking distance to supermarkets, and pharmacy.The house features an open style floor plan with 2 master King sized bedrooms (with en-suite bathrooms), 1 Queen and 2 twin bedrooms, 2 additional bathrooms, two living areas, a formal dining area, kitchen and breakfast nook. There is a large heated swimming pool and spa with a screened enclosure. New roof (2018), Washing Machine (2017), Dishwasher (2016), Carpet (2015). Each of the bedrooms is wired for cable. The 2 car Garage which could be used as a Game Room and is also wired for cable.HOA is $193 per Month and includes Yard maintenance, Cable, Internet, Phone, and Clubhouse amenities - playground, larger pool, tennis courts, sand volley ball, and weight room!The area is zoned for short/long term rentals or full time ownership. This home has bookings in place for 2018, if you decide to keep it Short Term Rental. The home is close to I-4 and US 192 providing easy access to all the tourist attractions, the Gulf Coast beaches ( 75 miles ), Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach on the Atlantic Coast (65 miles) and some world class golf courses which are in close proximity of Glenbrook Resorts.Glenbrook neighborhood also has a community center which include a clubhouse, gym, game room (air hockey and pool table) and a media/movie room. Recreation on site includes volleyball, tennis, a large designer swimming pool and a children’s playground.
- MLS® #O5723154
- Sold Price$275,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,920
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesRecreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Indoor, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address16617 Palm Spring Dr
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Date SoldSeptember 28th, 2018
- Days on Market22
Price Change History for 16617 Palm Spring Dr, Clermont, FL (MLS® #O5723154)
|Price Reduced (from $289,000)||$285,000||$4,000 (1.38%)|