Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7858 Palmilla Ct, Reunion
Under construction. Contemporary 12 bedroom short-term rental/vacation home in Orlando's most luxurious vacation home community, Reunion Resort! Enjoy your view of the 11th green of Reunion's acclaimed Nicklaus course and a short walk over to the brand new Nicklaus clubhouse! This magnificent home checks all the boxes for short-term rental: high bedroom count, equal bedroom to bathroom ratio, home theater, huge game room, large heated pool and spa with ample room for seating and located just minutes to Disney World. Reunion Resort is a 2,300 acre AAA 4 Diamond resort with 3 championship golf courses by Palmer, Watson and Nicklaus, a 5 acre private water park, several restaurants and community pools and miles of jogging trails. Email listing agent for floor plans.
- MLS® #O5728483
- Sold Price$1,450,000
- Full Baths12
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,563
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofMetal, Tile
- Address7858 Palmilla Ct
- SubdivisionReunion West Vlgs North
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldSeptember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market56
Price Change History for 7858 Palmilla Ct, Reunion, FL (MLS® #O5728483)
|Price Increased||$1,339,900||$60,000 (4.69%)|
|Price Increased (from $1,270,000)||$1,279,900||$9,900 (0.78%)|