Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
679 Clemson Dr, Altamonte Springs
Rare opportunity to own this RENOVATED townhouse BACKING to THE LITTLE WEKIVA RIVER. Home is peaceful, bright, like-new, spacious and in a great location of Altamonte Springs. Own or Invest! Low HOA! Kitchen is to the left as you come in and has granite counters, NEW CEILINGS, new paint, eat-in area plus a breakfast bar. The grand room opens to the deck and porch area with outdoor storage and view of the river and woods. Also downstairs is the indoor laundry area that comes with a full size washer and dryer plus a half bathroom. The 2 Large Master suites are upstairs with walk-in closets, vanities, NEW FLOORS and NEW PAINT. One of the master bathrooms has an extra-large garden tub perfect to relax after a long day. House faces East and has an abundance of natural light through-out. LAKE BRANTLEY School district. Near public transportation and 3 minutes drive to shops, restaurants, groceries, etc.. Location is amazing and home is ready for the Holidays!
- MLS® #O5750627
- Sold Price$169,000
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,378
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ViewLevel, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address679 Clemson Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionRiver Ridge
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Date SoldDecember 28th, 2018
- Days on Market9