Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7751 Hockendale St, Kissimmee
Highly Desirable Brentwood Model, 6 bedroom, 4 full bath, is being sold FULLY FURNISHED and RENTAL READY!! Located in the GATED, RESORT of WINDSOR HILLS (ONLY 2 MILES TO DISNEY) This property is on an OVERSIZED, CORNER LOT...room for soccer play and space galore! OPEN FLOOR PLAN makes entertaining spectaluar with combined living/dining and kitchen/family room spaces, along with good sized bedroom and full bath on main level. The kitchen has GRANITE counters and opens to the SPACIOUS GRAND LANAI, with HEATED POOL AND SPA. Situated in the last phases of community this home has the upgraded tile roof and sits elevated above the rest. Call today to schedule your time to view.
- MLS® #O5779257
- Sold Price$400,500
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,812
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Address7751 Hockendale St
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills Ph 06
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Date SoldMay 31st, 2019
- Days on Market5