Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
145 Bridgeton St, Davenport
This fully renovated, 4 bdrm, 3 bath house in Bridge View community is better than new! Spacious and bright, open concept floor plan with gorgeous laminate floors throughout invites you into an entertainers dream.The BRAND-NEW roof add to the homes efficiency. The magnificent Kitchen with Quartz counter tops, cabinets with soft close and new Stainless Steel appliances is ready for any chef. The kitchen flows into the Dining room and Great rooms. Relax in the Master bedroom with walk-in closet, free standing tub and enjoy the stunning spa-inspired Master bathroom with large shower, double vanity and beautiful tile throughout. The second bedroom is perfect for guests or office with a bathroom nearby. The third bedroom is located near the third bathroom, great for guests. The laundry room is conveniently located. Enjoy the inviting screened-in, all tile floor porch. This wonderful house is in a great community with a lot of amenities and close to Disney, shopping, and other major attractions. Ready to move in and a great opportunity for any investor.
- MLS® #O5784978
- Sold Price$255,000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,876
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- PoolScreen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Address145 Bridgeton St
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionBridgewater Crossing Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Date SoldAugust 4th, 2019
- Days on Market35