Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
540 Hollingshead Loop, Davenport
Welcome home! This TRUE south facing pool and spa home in the short term vacation rental approved neighborhood of Bridgewater Crossing makes an ideal forever home or vacation retreat. Boasting a spacious pool deck with extended roof for those looking to stay in the shade your fenced yard is maintenance free artificial turf bordered by ivory stones. Enjoy LOTS of natural light courtesy of the two sliding glass doors opening up to the pool deck. Large master bedroom with roomy walk in closet that has enough room for a second dresser or chest. The sunny master bathroom en suite includes a double sink vanity and garden tub with separate shower. With three more bedrooms for guests, office space or even games room - you will have adequate space to make this spot in the sun yours. Come see today!
- MLS® #O5785878
- Sold Price$255,000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address540 Hollingshead Loop
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionBridgewater Crossing Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33896
- Interior FeaturesWalk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Date SoldNovember 1st, 2019
- Days on Market129
Price Change History for 540 Hollingshead Loop, Davenport, FL (MLS® #O5785878)
|Price Reduced||$255,000||$4,500 (1.73%)|
|Price Reduced (from $269,500)||$259,500||$10,000 (3.71%)|