Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 Cardinal Ct, Davenport
Situated on the ever popular Lake Wilson Preserve, this home is a beautiful open concept, 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, single story property which is being sold fully furnished. It has been well maintained and features a number of recent upgrades. The living room features a vaulted ceiling. The home benefits from a good sized master suite, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower stall and walk in closet. All bedrooms have good closet space. Look at the photos and imagine sitting in the lanai for breakfast. The home is just a short drive to Champions Gate shops, restaurants, and golf course, 12 minutes to Disney and the home is zoned for short term rental. The home has been very successful in the vacation market in this popular, well maintained community. The monthly HOA fee includes the supply of a basic cable TV service, and yard care, pool care is available as an option. Owner has bookings which can convey to new owner.
- MLS® #O5786223
- Sold Price$197,500
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,284
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address110 Cardinal Ct
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionLake Wilson Preserve
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market8