Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1202 Cumbrian Lakes Ct, Kissimmee
Tucked away in a gated, cozy single family home community, this 5 bed pool property with a serene water view is your perfect home away from home; a get away from the hustle and bustle that Central Florida has to offer yet remains just a short drive away from the amenities on offer. A two-story residence, the home has an over sized living area complete with a large pool deck, balcony upstairs and also its own games room built into the garage. The property is a popular rental home and comes fully equipped with furnishings and modern nuances designed to achieve comfort and convenience for the modern traveling family. This home has two bedrooms downstairs with the other three on the top floor, allowing large families to accommodate all types of sleeping arrangements and achieve a balance of coziness and personal space. Additionally, the three full bathrooms and two half baths are a welcome amenity. Feel free to contact us to schedule your viewing today!
- MLS® #O5796535
- Sold Price$287,000
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,636
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1202 Cumbrian Lakes Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionCumbrian Lakes Resort Ph 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldSeptember 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market7