Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2515 La Jolla Trl, Kissimmee
It is not very often that you can get a vacation villa that really stands out above the rest. This villa has been immaculately maintained inside and out. This five-bedroom family home is just short drive to Disney and all of the areas shopping, restaurants, and attractions. This incredibly comfortable home boasts a south-facing pool a games room which is fully equipped and the home comes fully furnished right down to the last teaspoon. To the rear of the property you are welcomed by a large patio area and large sized pool and spa within a private fenced in yard, which creates a really private oasis. This home boasts of 2 master suites and is incredibly spacious and full of room to roam. Whether you are looking for a large private residence to call home or, a turn-key vacation destination, this home ticks all the boxes. This home come fully furnished so all you need to do is bring your bags and you are home. Located in the much sought after Indian Creek neighborhood this home is a must-see. Put this one on your viewing list today, you will love it!!
- MLS® #O5807574
- Sold Price$315,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2515 La Jolla Trl
- SubdivisionIndian Creek Community
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Date SoldJanuary 8th, 2020
- Days on Market58