Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
344 Lockbreeze Dr, Davenport
Upon entering you will find a tastefully furnished home with a living area followed by a large dining/family room open to the kitchen breakfast bar. Eating space in the kitchen overlooks the pool and the beautiful view of open fields with no direct rear neighbors. If you're an early riser, you can catch the beautiful sunrise. The downstairs master is handicap accessible, has a king bed, wall mounted TV, walk in closet with additional owners closet. Master bath has dual sinks, huge shower and ceramic tile flooring. There is a second ensuite on the first floor, queen bed, walk in closet, TV and laminate flooring. 2 other first floor bedrooms share a full bath, both have twin beds TV's and laminate flooring. The second level is an ensuite with king bed, TV, laminate flooring and walk in closet. Games room in the garage with pool table and air hockey. Inside utility with new washer and dryer. Recent upgrades, quartz counters in the kitchen, new doors with built in blinds to the pool, new AC unit with Nest control. Cameras on front door, above garage, down both sides and the back door.
- MLS® #O5817298
- Sold Price$300,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,592
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address344 Lockbreeze Dr
- SubdivisionHampton Estates
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Date SoldDecember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market16