Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3201 Running Bear Way, Kissimmee
MOVE-IN READY, PRIME LOCATION!! Great opportunity for a first-time homebuyer or investor. This beautiful home offers 2 spacious Bedrooms, 2 Baths, and a spacious BONUS ROOM which can be converted into a 3rd bedroom, office, Gameroom, gym or anything you desire. 2 Car Garage. The house has been completely renovated throughout. Porcelain tile, Newer AC and Stainless Steel Appliances. Recently painted inside and outside. Relax in the covered Lanai after those long days of work. Enjoy the spacious backyard partially fenced. Big Corner lot. This house is conveniently located with close proximity to Orlando's world-famous theme parks, Disney Springs, Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment. Easy access to major highways that will take you to some of Florida's most beautiful beaches. This gem won't last. MUST SEE!!
- MLS® #O5827916
- Sold Price$222,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,123
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3201 Running Bear Way
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionIndian Wells Unit 07
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Date SoldDecember 30th, 2019
- Days on Market13
Price Change History for 3201 Running Bear Way, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5827916)
|Price Reduced (from $240,000)||$229,000||$11,000 (4.58%)|