Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16636 Palm Spring Dr, Clermont
BACK ON THE MARKET!!!! Fully furnished, spacious, 6 bed/4 bath villa with NEW ROOF at Glenbrook. This 2 story home has 2 master bedrooms with king size beds & en-suite bathrooms, the family room opens directly to the south facing screened pool & spa. Glenbrook's community offers a clubhouse with large community pool, tennis courts, volleyball courts, free internet access, billiards, air hockey and fitness room. Glenbrook is minutes from Disney and all other Central Florida attractions. This home has an excellent vacation rental history with future bookings in place which will convey should the new owner wish to honor them.
- MLS® #S5014678
- Sold Price$277,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,934
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address16636 Palm Spring Dr
- SubdivisionGlenbrook Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldJune 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market14