Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8605 La Isla Dr, Kissimmee
Located on the exclusive resort of Emerald Island, this beautifully appointed and spacious villa has eight bedrooms, four and half bathrooms and upgraded interior designer furnishings through out. There is also a hot tub spa, out door shower, full width lanai, guttering and drain spouts, an extended deck and the private pool is an oversize 30' x 14'.Great maintenance with this home, a totally updated in 2018, painted inside, new pool heater, new refrigerator, new one AC unit, granite in kitchen and bathroom. Fully furnished and equipped, will provide you a private, spacious, luxury, and comfortable vacation. The gated resort-style community of Emerald Island is an attraction itself. The clubhouse has a pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness room, cyber Internet room, 24 hour gate guard security and a video arcade. There is even a Tiki bar outside on the pool deck, numerous playgrounds, a sand volleyball court, tennis center and a nature trail to enjoy.
- MLS® #S5016455
- Sold Price$352,000
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,881
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8605 La Isla Dr
- SubdivisionEmerald Isl Rsrt Ph5a
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market228