Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2640 Archfeld Blvd, Kissimmee
This stunning 5 bedroom 5 bathroom vacation home is located on one of the most sought after lots in Windsor hills overlooking the pond. The home has no rear neighbors and the large pool and spa area has sun most of the day and well into the evening. The home has a modern open floor plan downstairs with the living room and kitchen combined. The modern kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and cherry cabinets. There are 2 large downstairs masters both with walk in showers. There is also a third bedroom and bathroom downstairs making this home perfect for multiple families on vacation. Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, every bedroom has its own bathroom. The view from the private swimming pool and hot tub is peaceful and very relaxing, you can sit under the covered lanai and watch the glorious Florida sunsets. The home has been professionally decorated and furnished and also comes with a popular games room. This home has an excellent booking history and will make a perfect vacation home for those looking for immediate rental income.
- MLS® #S5018331
- Sold Price$399,900
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage2,297
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address2640 Archfeld Blvd
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Date SoldJuly 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market4