Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1244 Long Pine St, Davenport
*** Back On The Market. No Issues With The Home *** Very Nice Home, Well Kept Neighborhood, Great Location, Low HOA and No CDD. This roomy 4-bedroom, 2 bath home is situated in the Florida Pines Community just off of Highway 27. Ready to move in home features a living room/dining room, nice size eat in kitchen with a family room leading to the patio thru the sliding glass doors. Bedrooms are nice sized with ceiling fans through out. The master suite features a walk-in closet, garden tub and shower. Roof is about 2 years old and the A.C. was recently serviced. The community offers a pool and play area. Centrally located between I4 and 192, shopping, theme parks and entertainment are just minutes away. Home Warranty Available. Buyer to verify all information.
- MLS® #S5023465
- Sold Price$220,000
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,945
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1244 Long Pine St
- SubdivisionFlorida Pines Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldMarch 20th, 2020
- Days on Market124
Price Change History for 1244 Long Pine St, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5023465)
|Price Reduced (from $235,000)||$225,000||$10,000 (4.26%)|