Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
108 Seneca Point Ct, Kissimmee
If it’s location you’re after then it really doesn’t get much better than this!! Absolutely turn-key and ready to go. Outstanding home in Indian Point, one of Kissimmee’s most popular and sought-after neighborhoods. This home has it all with an abundance of space across two floors. An impeccably presented home which can be used either as a primary residence or, as an investment property. The home comes to the market in wonderful condition with a plethora of benefits and amenities which include a fenced in and totally private backyard with its sumptuous oversized pool and inviting spa. New roof and pool re-surface in 2016, new water heater in 2017. Currently set up with 5 bedrooms the home offers a number of options and permutations depending on your intended use of the property. Well located and within easy reach of all the areas main attractions, shopping, restaurants and road networks the home is sure to appeal to a wide variety of Buyers. Showings are by appointment only and viewing is highly recommended. Contact us today to arrange your own private tour of this magnificent home.
- MLS® #S5023500
- Sold Price$279,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,177
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address108 Seneca Point Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionIndian Point Ph 4
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldDecember 17th, 2019
- Days on Market15