Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16150 Palmetto Hill St, Clermont
This stunning and absolutely gorgeous Fully furnished home is ready for you!! Clean and very well maintain home!! There are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 3 car garage. House located on a huge corner Lot. House is great for investor or owner occupant! Home is ideally located in the Short term rental community within Minutes from the Disney Parks, Universal Studios, shopping malls, Disney Springs and endless dining options. This property has strong rental income for many years. Booking in place for 2019 and Already for 2020!! Currently producing over $30,000 a year!! Only positive reviews that will stays with new owner!! House has plenty of living space with Three way split floor plan. Heated (L) shaped, up to 7 FT deep 25,000 gal Salt Water pool with Spa. House was recently painted inside,pool deck was painted as well, has newer appliances, fair place in family room, 3 sets of French doors, garage has remote exterior screen and fair wall in garage, smart thermostat and more… Master bedroom has tray ceiling and crown molding , walk in closets, has a private bathroom with a tub, separate shower, and dual sinks. Call today for your private showing and Make this home your next vacation home or short-term rental property !.
- MLS® #S5024854
- Sold Price$300,000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,169
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sidewalk
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address16150 Palmetto Hill St
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Ph I Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Date SoldNovember 21st, 2019
- Days on Market12