Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
235 Elderberry Dr, Davenport
Beautiful, clean and well maintained 4 bed 2 bath pool home. Elevated lot with west facing pool offers privacy and amazing sunset views. This home features an open floor plan with cathedral vaulted ceilings, stainless steel kitchen appliances, inside laundry room - washer and dryer included and new water heater. Master bathroom boasts dual sinks, garden jetted tub & separate shower stall. Conveniently located within easy access to Hwy 27, 192, I-4 & Disney theme parks. Minutes from Champions Gate Golf resort, restaurants & grocery stores. This home is perfect for either residential, short term or long-term rental use. Home Warranty included.
- MLS® #S5025937
- Sold Price$239,900
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,796
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restrictions
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address235 Elderberry Dr
- SubdivisionFour Corners Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Date SoldMarch 18th, 2020
- Days on Market12
Price Change History for 235 Elderberry Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #S5025937)
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$5,100 (2.08%)|
|Price Increased (from $239,900)||$245,000||$5,100 (2.13%)|