Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
150 Tee Garden Way, Davenport
Location, location, location!!! Lovely move-in ready home in quiet cul de sac location with stunning water views, oversized lot with no rear neighbors. BRAND NEW ROOF. NEW PAINT. NEW CARPET. Zoned for short term rental or wonderful primary residence. Spacious open floor plan with split bedrooms. Large living room with double sliding doors opening onto the oversized heated pool with covered lanai and glorious open views across water. For the sun worshippers, there is a large wooden deck overlooking pretty, peaceful pond. Kitchen, master bedroom suite, laundry room, garage with electric opener, three further bedrooms and two bathrooms complete the accommodation. Bridgewater Crossing has a community pool, tennis courts, playground, basketball and lakes/nature walks to enjoy. The property is located in a perfect location, just miles from Disney, Champions Gate, and the Posner Shopping Complex. Do not miss this opportunity to own this wonderful home! Seller offering $2,500 credit to Buyer for any upgrades they choose!
- MLS® #S5026548
- Sold Price$257,600
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,897
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address150 Tee Garden Way
- AreaDavenport / Champions Gate
- SubdivisionBridgewater Crossing Ph 02
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33896
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Date SoldJanuary 15th, 2020
- Days on Market6