Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7759 Hockendale St, Kissimmee
This home isn't just a retreat, it's also an income powerhouse! If you've been dreaming of a way to vacation at a beautiful home while collecting rental income and capitalizing on potential market appreciation in an A+ community, we have the solution! This beautiful and immaculately maintained 2 story home, located minutes from Disney's front gate can be yours today. 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, fully upgraded kitchen including granite counter tops, breakfast bar, patio access, and a full suite of stainless steel appliances, dual master suites, three fully themed bedrooms (your family will LOVE them!), awesome game room with pool table, air hockey, and plenty of room for activities, and a gorgeous fully screened patio with in ground pool. Once you vacation here, you'll never want to do it any other way! If you're in the market for a home that you and your family will enjoy for years to come, while also generating plenty of rental income and taking advantage of potential appreciation in a great neighborhood, THIS is the home for you! Sold Fully Furnished!
- MLS® #T3215383
- Sold Price$403,000
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,232
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Gated Community
- ParkingConverted Garage, None, On Street
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address7759 Hockendale St
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills Ph 06
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Date SoldFebruary 28th, 2020
- Days on Market37