Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2607 Daulby St, Kissimmee
One of the few homes in Windsor Hills Resort on the water with an incredible view across the water to the clubhouse, pool and water park. No backyard neighbors. And, it’s only a 4-minute walk (going slow!) to the clubhouse, pool and water park. The view and proximity to the amenities are great selling points if you are going to be renting the home. Now about the home itself . . . The garage has been converted into an air-conditioned movie theater. Watch movies, television or play video games. The interior of the home was painted within the last 2 years. The roof and one of the A/C units are new as of 2/2019, and the pool heater is new as of 4/2017. When you visit the home, sit out by the pool and enjoy the view and the serenity. This home is being sold totally furnished. IT’S A GREAT HOME AND A MUST SEE!
- MLS® #O5861028
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,812
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingConverted Garage, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2607 Daulby St
- SubdivisionWindsor Hills Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market8