Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16016 Magnolia Hill St, Clermont
Ready to fall in love? This house has 2 master suites with direct access to the screened lanai area plus 1 ensuite and 2 extra bedrooms and 1 bathroom. An OVERSIZED FENCED LOT makes the difference from most properties on this subdivision and will make you enjoy the heated pool with lots of privacy and SPACE without overlooking the neighbors. It is located at the highly sought Orange Tree subdivision with a LOW HOA fee and close to Disney, Margaritaville and many restaurants and shopping areas. Orange Tree has tennis and pickle ball courts, soccer field, playgrounds and it's a great place for your morning walks. Either your "Home Sweet Home", vacation home or as an investment property in a short term rental area this property is a MUST SEE! Plus EVERYTHING shown on the pictures will convey and a brand new roof is gonna be installed. Also A/C unit is new and pool heater was also replaced with a lifetime expectation of at least 15 more years.
- MLS® #O5865861
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,199
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected, Natural Gas Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Court(s)
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Oversized Lot
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address16016 Magnolia Hill St
- SubdivisionOrange Tree Ph I Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market10