Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2602 Oneida Loop, Kissimmee
Located towards the rear of the community this recently painted, fully furnished five bedroom pool home would make a great vacation property or single family residence. Spacious split floor plan with one bedroom and house bathroom at the front of the home, two bedrooms sharing a house bath in the center of the home and two master suites, both with direct access to the pool and covered lanai situated towards the rear. The fully equipped kitchen with island/breakfast bar is in the center of the home with easy access to the breakfast room, dining area and great room. The entire home benefits from roof skylights providing lots of natural light throughout the main living areas and new carpets have just been installed in all five bedrooms. Outside the solar heated pool with spill over spa and extended pool deck provides plenty of room for relaxing or entertaining and the covered lanai is large enough to allow al-fresco dining. Zoned for short term rental and being just minutes from Disney and amazing shops and restaurants on Hwy 192 would make an ideal vacation home or primary residence.
- MLS® #P4910604
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,256
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2602 Oneida Loop
- SubdivisionIndian Creek
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market30