Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2618 Oneida Loop, Kissimmee
This fully furnished pool home was primarily used as a Winter retreat and has been very well maintained. Located towards the rear of the community this spacious split floor plan benefits from two full master suites (each with ensuite bathroom and direct access to the pool deck and skylights providing plenty of natural light throughout the main living areas. Tiled throughout – including the bedrooms – the home is cool and easy to maintain. A fully equipped kitchen with island/breakfast bar and dinette is in the center of the home and the separate dining area and large living room completes the living accommodation. Outside the inground pool with spa benefits from an extended pool deck and is completed surrounded by 6ft u-PVC fencing providing plenty of space to sunbathe and relax in your private paradise. The covered lanai is large enough to allow al-fresco. Zoned for short term rental and being just minutes from Disney and amazing shops and restaurants on Hwy 192 it would make an ideal vacation home or primary residence.
- MLS® #P4910727
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address2618 Oneida Loop
- SubdivisionIndian Creek Ph Vi
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market13