Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4674 Cumbrian Lakes Dr, Kissimmee
This move in ready 4 Bedroom and 3.5 Bath home is located in the gated Cumbrian Lakes Resort community. This spacious single family home features a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with double vanities, large tub and shower. The open floor plan is great for entertaining. The open kitchen has a breakfast bar that overlooks the extensive family room. Walk out the sliding glass doors onto your private and tranquil covered deck with a pool. The setting could not be more picturesque and quiet for you to enjoy the Florida weather. PAINTED INSIDE & OUTSIDE IN MAY 2020 and BRAND NEW CARPETS in MAY 2020. This home is located only minutes from Walt Disney World, restaurants, grocery stores, golf courses and shopping. This spacious and private home could be your residence, vacation home or short term rental.
- MLS® #S5033998
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,830
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4674 Cumbrian Lakes Dr
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionCumbrian Lakes
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market19