Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3080 Pinenut Dr, Apopka
Welcome home! This beautiful single family residence is sure to please the most discriminate buyer! Located in Northwest Orange County, this estate home is situated on an over sized lot in the Hillside at Wekiva community built by Meritage Homes of Florida. The lower level of this home features a formal dining room, formal living room and gourmet kitchen open to the family room. A full landing zone is located just off the garage and is the perfect out of way space to stage your families day. Manage the backpacks, mail, laptops and family clutter free from guest view. Upstairs you'll find a large bonus room with wet bar, theater, master bedroom, laundry room and secondary bedrooms and bathrooms. Do you enjoy entertaining outdoors? You'll fall in love with the summer kitchen, fire pit and pergola in the expansive backyard. Schedule you're appointment to view this stunning home today!
- MLS® #G5012894
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,321
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address3080 Pinenut Dr
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market299
Price Change History for 3080 Pinenut Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #G5012894)
|Price Reduced||$525,000||$13,999 (2.60%)|
|Price Reduced||$538,999||$10,000 (1.82%)|
|Price Reduced (from $549,000)||$548,999||$1 (0.00%)|