Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1334 Jecenia Blossom Dr, Apopka
Gorgeous 4 bedroom/3 bath home in sought after Errol Estates. This stunning home has an open floor plan with a huge master suite, double closets and a large master bath. Stainless steel appliances compliment the granite counter tops in the eat in kitchen. Indoor laundry with washer and dryer included, new carpet, new laminate and fresh interior paint are only a few of the things that this home has to offer. Don’t miss this beautiful home!! Seller Agrees to Contribute up to $10,000 towards Buyers Closing Costs with a reasonable accepted offer...
- MLS® #G5013859
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Address1334 Jecenia Blossom Dr
- SubdivisionParkside At Errol Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market117
Price Change History for 1334 Jecenia Blossom Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #G5013859)
|Price Reduced||$339,000||$6,000 (1.74%)|
|Price Increased||$345,000||$10,000 (2.99%)|
|Price Reduced (from $345,000)||$335,000||$10,000 (2.90%)|