Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1366 Contreau Ct, Apopka
3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage in Country Address Community House on Beginning of Cu De Sac Road. Split Plan Clean & Well Taken Care of Home. Tile & Wood Floors Throughout, Recently Painted Inside & Outside, Relax In The Rear Florida Room In Back Yard Fully Fenced In Ready For Outside Activities. Eating Space in The Kitchen or Use Formal Living Dining Room , Call Today For An Appointment as House is Occupied and Requires 24 Hour Notice. Bring An Offer !
- MLS® #G5016093
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,558
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market93
- Address1366 Contreau Ct
- SubdivisionCountry Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
Price Change History for 1366 Contreau Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #G5016093)
|Price Reduced||$219,500||$5,000 (2.23%)|
|Price Reduced (from $229,000)||$224,500||$4,500 (1.97%)|