Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16425 Good Hearth Blvd, Clermont
Beautiful 3,471 sq ft 4 bedroom/2.5 bath home with a lake view. This two-story home includes an Upstairs Loft and Downstairs Den/Study. Featured in this home is extended wood flooring and cabinetry galore. Owner's Retreat, which is strategically located upstairs, features a tray ceiling and an owner's bath fit for a queen! All secondary bedrooms are placed upstairs. The oversize Great Room makes this home even more spectacular! This home will accommodate large family gatherings in and out of the home. The extended lanai is graciously set for large family gatherings and would definitely be for for a pool! Here, you'll also enjoy: 2,400 acre ski and boat lake, rated in the Top 10 for bass fishing in Florida, community pool, cabana and playground. Near SR429, SR 50, Florida's Turnpike and Orlando attractions. Easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment in historic downtown Winter Garden, less than three miles to public boat ramp on Johns Lake and five miles from top-rated Montverde Academy.
- MLS® #G5018432
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,471
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Florida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Address16425 Good Hearth Blvd
- SubdivisionJohns Lake Lndg Ph 2
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Recovery Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market34