Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
644 West Ave, Clermont
Vintage property in Beautiful Historic area of Downtown Clermont. Zoned Central Business District with high density zoning. It is zoned Commercial, and Because of the zoning it can now be converted to most businesses. It also has the high density use zoning. Could be up to three units if house is torn down. One block from Lake Minneola. This property has a one year old roof, kitchen baths, floors, all in excellent condition. Hardwood flooring throughout. Large fenced lot
- MLS® #G5018542
- Square Footage1,455
- Year Built1925
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Capable, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Nearby, Water Nearby
- FeaturesSidewalk, Activity Core/Center, Beach Area
- Parking1 to 5 Spaces, Curb Parking
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCentral Business District, Curb and Gutters, Historic District, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address644 West Ave
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Other
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market60
Price Change History for 644 West Ave, Clermont, FL (MLS® #G5018542)
|Price Reduced||$324,900||$25,000 (7.14%)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,900)||$349,900||$40,000 (10.26%)|