Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4257 Bugle St, Clermont
Meticulously maintained model like home featuring the upgrades you desire. Tropical landscaping lines the front yard, with pavered driveway leading to the three-car garage and front door. The spacious foyer featuring a gorgeous coffered ceiling passes through an arched entry way into the large great room that is perfect for hosting friends and family. A CHEFS INSPIRED KITCHEN featuring top of line stainless steel appliances, large island capped with a quartz counter, upgraded 42” cabinetry with crown, GAS range, double oven, and large walk in pantry. Casual dining is perfect for family meals. Extend your entertainment to the covered lanai with pavered deck overlooking the HUGE FENCED BACKYARD. This is the perfect set up for pets and family. Additional bedroom and full bath on the 1st floor for overnight guests. The large master suite featuring a coffered ceiling with adjoining spa-like en-suite that has his & her vanities, glass enclosed shower with rain head and a huge walk in closet. Additional beds and baths are large enough to accommodate your growing family. Plenty of storage, home office, laundry room complete this gorgeous Andover model. Low E Windows, 2 HVAC units. The gated community of Hunter’s Run features a zero-entry community pool with cabana area, tot lot, low HOA fee’s, and WIDE home sites that you don’t find with new construction. Easy access to major highways makes travel a breeze. Zoned for great schools, close to shopping, restaurants and the parks. Call now for your private tour.
- MLS® #G5019620
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,840
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Gated Community, Park
- ParkingAssigned, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address4257 Bugle St
- SubdivisionHunters Run
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLost Lake Elem
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High