Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Nautica Mile Dr, Clermont
Clermont Yacht Club is conveniently located near Clermont Waterfront Park. Home to the triathlons, fireworks, community events year round and seasonal fun runs. The community has direct access to the bike trail that takes you from Clermont to Apopka. Enjoy the community dock with direct access to Lake Minneola, one of the 13 connecting lakes on the Clermont Chain of Lakes. Walking, riding, biking, distance to restaurants in either direction. Priceless sunsets. This is a 3 story, townhome. The bottom floor has an entrance from Nautica Mile with 2 bedrooms and bathroom. The second floor, accessible from the alley way garage entrance, hosts a kitchen with breakfast area and living room. The third floor is saved for the master suite. The bedroom has two closets, oversized bathroom, and spectacular views from the private patio area. The community has a recreation room, pool and meeting/community center for your enjoyment.
- MLS® #G5025645
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,524
- Year Built2004
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Maintenance, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Alley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market111
- Address211 Nautica Mile Dr
- SubdivisionClermont Yacht Club
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesThree Or More, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryClermont Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighLake Minneola High