Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17504 Cobblestone Ln, Clermont
Lake VIEWS in the the exclusive lakefront section of Magnolia Pointe. Location, Location, Location. You can not beat where this home is located. Magnolia Pointe is a distinguished, 24 hour manned guard gated community in the rolling hills of Clermont. It offers lake access, a beautiful lakefront gazebo, boat ramp, dock, tennis courts and playground all over looking stunning Johns Lake while also being very convenient to the FL turnpike. This home is in the luxurious lakefront section at the back of Magnolia Pointe behind the second gate. Beautiful curb appeal with an elegant tile roof leads you to a split and open floor plan offering 4 bedrooms, three baths, a sunken living room, trayed ceiling, plant shelves, side entry garage, new A/C, hurricane shutters, etc. The kitchen boasts a stainless Samsung smart touch screen refrigerator, maple cabinetry, stone backsplash, solid surface counters, built in desk, wrap around bar and opens up to the family room which provides gorgeous views of the lake. The expansive and oversized oasis of a backyard is peaceful, private, and serene. The empty lot next to it is an easement and can not be built on. A MUST SEE!
- MLS® #G5026662
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,499
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address17504 Cobblestone Ln
- SubdivisionMagnolia Pointe Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market8