Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1401 W Highway 50 #91, Clermont
Affordable Lakefront community. Just a short walk to the Clermont chain of lakes. Emerald Lakes is an active, friendly 55+ Mobile Home COOP Community. This move-in ready 2-bedroom 2-bathroom home comes with all furniture including washer, dryer, and freezer. The lanai is all seasons with central air and heat. The price includes owning the land and there is NO LOT RENT! The HOA includes (water, basic cable, internet, irrigation, lawn maintenance, garbage pickup, and land share). The community features bocce, pool, shuffleboard, clubhouse includes library, pool table, fully equipped kitchen, stage and spacious area to play games, party or just relax, access to the Chain of Lakes. Walking distance to restaurants, grocery stores close to movies, golf courses department stores, hospitals, etc. Walking distance to the clubhouse. May rent boat slips for a fee when available. No Dogs Allowed! This home qualifies for financing with as little down payment of 7.5%. Call now to see this home.
- MLS® #G5027671
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Pool, Shuffleboard, Storage, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1401 W Highway 50 #91
- SubdivisionClermont Emerald Lakes Co-op Lt 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market18