Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9950 Spring Lake Dr, Clermont
PALISADES POOL home with LAKE VIEWS! You'll love this comfortable, spacious and impeccably maintained 3BR/2BA POOL home with fabulous views of Spring Lake from your back screen enclosed patio w/updated & heated pool & spa! New pool decking w/Artisian Shell Lock pavers and new upgraded pool/spa tiles w/new pool pump. The perfect spot for your morning coffee to watch the sunrise! This home has it all! Starting from the circular drive for easy parking, to glass double entry doors, a formal living and dining room, plus a functional kitchen with built-in desk/workspace, stainless steel appliances, corian counters and tile backsplash. The breakfast nook w/bay-style windows offers views to the sparkling pool and lake. A breakfast bar that opens to the family room with a propane gas fireplace makes for a perfect family gathering space. Sliders to the pool from the living room and family room make your home light and bright. The over-sized master bedroom retreat also opens to the pool with sliders, his & Her closets and a large Master bath w/dual sink vanities, glass walk-in shower and jetted garden tub. Plenty of room for two! Bedrooms 2 & 3 are spacious, one w/built-in closet organizers. The 2nd hall bath has marine styled tile in the bath/shower combo and dual sinks. Large laundry room includes the washer/dryer w/utility sink. Newer AC in 2012, plus a whole house generator. Perfect for the growing family or guests with a split floor plan. This home is too spectacular to pass up! Call for your private tour today!
- MLS® #G5027834
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,401
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Playground, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Golf Carts OK, Park, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address9950 Spring Lake Dr
- SubdivisionPalisades Ph 01
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market15