Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2600 Watkins Rd, Haines City
BACK ON THE MARKET and at a reduced price! Find your little piece of Real Florida! This home is surrounded by Florida’s lovely natural landscape. Our winters are incomparable and nearby Lake Hatchineha is second-to-none for wild life and wide open spaces. This scenic location has it all! A spacious double-wide home on a roomy 1-acre lot. A huge two-story 40x40 on slab steel frame metal barn with lots of parking for either 3 or 4 vehicles and workshop for a total of 1,600sf was added in 2010. An attached 31x14 bonus great room on concrete slab was added in 2006. A front screened-in porch was added in 2006. A 13x19 back screen porch was added in 2014. What's not to love?
- MLS® #K4900514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Other
- ParkingRV Garage, Workshop in Garage
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationCrawlspace, Stem Wall
- Address2600 Watkins Rd
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionHatchwood Estates
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, None, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Out of M/H Community
- Days on Market31
Price Change History for 2600 Watkins Rd, Haines City, FL (MLS® #K4900514)
|Price Reduced||$174,900||$4,550 (2.54%)|
|Price Reduced (from $185,000)||$179,450||$5,550 (3.00%)|