Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2234 Wandering Oak Ter, Kissimmee
If space is what you need for your big family, then this is the home for you! 3 generations are comfortably living in this 4 way split home. Currently the main house and the in law portion each boasts their own master suites, living rooms, and dining spaces. This home has been freshly painted inside and out, new carpets, and gorgeous modern remodeled bathrooms. The master suite upstairs does not currently have a door; however, a barn style slider would be perfect. The rear screened patio overlooks the pond. The community features a community pool and playground. The home comes equipped with a whole house generator and extra space in the garage.
- MLS® #L4909647
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,341
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address2234 Wandering Oak Ter
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionOak Hammock Prsv U2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market82
Price Change History for 2234 Wandering Oak Ter, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #L4909647)
|Price Reduced||$357,000||$2,900 (0.81%)|
|Price Reduced (from $375,000)||$359,900||$15,100 (4.03%)|