Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18 Forest Dr, Davenport
Owner is the listing real estate agent. Just a few minutes form I-4 right off of rte 27. 20 minutes to Disney. Close to shopping and restaurants and Posner Park. Ideal location near major highways. This is a manufactured home duplex. It was designed to be a duplex. It was not modified. Great rental income of $750.00 per side. Can go to $800. Tenants pay on time and maintain the property. Side B just got a brand new AC. Roof is a metal roof and about 8 years old. Each unit has there own screened in porch and utility room with washer and dryer hook ups. Community has a recreation association with a pool, clubhouse, pool table, and barbecue grills. Side A is currently vacant. Unit B is a one bedroom and will be converted back to 2.
- MLS® #L4914148
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Street Paved
- ExteriorMetal Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address18 Forest Dr
- SubdivisionCrescent Estates Sub 1
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market183