Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1844 Doe Lake Ct, Apopka
Short Sale. SHORT SALE. A 4/2 in Doe Lake Estates conveniently located in the growing community of Apopka. House is being sold AS-IS, WHERE IS with no inspection contingency. Recommend viewing the property prior to making an offer. This is the perfect layout for a growing family or would also make a great rental for an investor. The house structure is solid but it needs moderate renovation work to get it back in shape. Owner has replaced some flooring with tile and laminate in wet areas and livings spaces but will need new carpet. Roof is original and will probably need replacing. Don't let this great opportunity pass you buy. Calling owner occupants and investors. Come take a look. Motivated Sellers. Make an offer today.
- MLS® #O5748189
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,865
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1844 Doe Lake Ct
- SubdivisionLake Doe Cove Ph 01 48 57
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market55
- Short SaleYes
Price Change History for 1844 Doe Lake Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5748189)
|Price Reduced||$200,000||$5,000 (2.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$205,000||$15,000 (6.82%)|
|Price Reduced||$220,000||$7,000 (3.08%)|
|Price Increased (from $220,000)||$227,000||$7,000 (3.18%)|