Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
469 Sapphire Dr, Davenport
As you enter the Margate foyer will find the spacious office/Flex room, which could also be used as a den or formal living area. Located near your garage entry door is a perfectly placed "drop zone" ideal for dropping school bags, organizing mail or kicking off your shoes. As you continue forward, your family room is waiting to provide comfort and relaxation after a long day. The open-concept feel of this home continues as you enter your beautiful kitchen and dining area conveniently located next to the family room, where the sliding glass door opens to a private lanai, perfect for weekend cook-outs! Last, but certainly not least, your private master suite awaits complete with "his" & "hers" walk-in closets and a luxurious master bath. A true retreat that promises many nights of peaceful slumber.
- MLS® #O5752258
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,966
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market180
- Address469 Sapphire Dr
- SubdivisionGolden Ridge
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHorizons Elementary
- MiddleBoone Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High
Price Change History for 469 Sapphire Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #O5752258)
|Price Increased (from $254,990)||$257,990||$3,000 (1.18%)|