Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3541 Linnet Ct, Kissimmee
Motivated Seller. Beautiful family home in Audubon Reserve with large, fenced, rear yard. From the covered porch entrance you enter into the formal lounge/dining area. Through to the family room with built-in entertainment area and view to the garden. The kitchen breakfast room with its patio doors to the covered patio and extended, spacious, open dining area. Master bedroom is light and bright with walk-in closet. The Master bathroom has separate shower and garden tub. Bedrooms 1 and 2 are to the side of the home with secondary bathroom, access to the laundry room and the two car garage. Den/office space could be used as bedroom 4. New roof in 2016.
- MLS® #O5766516
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,941
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market235
- Address3541 Linnet Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionAudubon Reserve
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryChestnut Elem
- MiddleDiscovery Intermediate
- HighLiberty High
Price Change History for 3541 Linnet Ct, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5766516)
|Price Reduced||$238,900||$1,000 (0.42%)|
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$3,000 (1.24%)|
|Price Reduced (from $244,900)||$242,900||$2,000 (0.82%)|