Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
123 Ivy Brook Ct, Davenport
RENOVATED - Living is easy in this comfortable and spacious residence including a luxurious pool/spa combination and centrally located near all of Orlando's world renowned attractions. Being recently updated with fresh paint and all brand new carpet, this home is ready for business. Equipped with 7 bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms, ensuring sufficient space and privacy for all occupants and making this an ideal income-producing vacation property given it's zoning for short term rentals. This home is situated in a charming, family-friendly neighborhood with a public park and tennis courts, while also having quick and easy access to I-4, Expressway 429, HW 192 and State Road 27. It’s hard to list all the indoor and outdoor features of this stunning home. Schedule a tour today!
- MLS® #O5769068
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage3,524
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address123 Ivy Brook Ct
- SubdivisionHampton Estates
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market94
Price Change History for 123 Ivy Brook Ct, Davenport, FL (MLS® #O5769068)
|Price Reduced (from $325,000)||$299,000||$26,000 (8.00%)|