Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1405 Allison Ave, Altamonte Springs
Charming 3 bed 2 bath home is picture-perfect with upgrades galore! Nestled in a quiet & well-established neighborhood of Sanlando in the most PRIME LOCATION of AltamontE Springs! Enjoy Seminole County Schools with the elementary just a walk away. Inside this exquisite brick home find stylish upgrades alongside a classic living space. On entry, soak up plenty of natural light from skylights & windows throughout the kitchen and dining area. Welcoming you a BRAND NEW KITCHEN adorned with 42"cabinets with soft close cabinets & stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, range. Spacious family room with large European-styled windows with decorative brick fireplace/ mantle along w/ Pine Wood flooring. Dining has bamboo flooring extending to all bedrooms. Large walk in closet space can be kept as is or would make a great Wine closet, new-fitted closet on other side of the main living area was an office space too. Situated on a huge .36 lot with 50 ft between each home for added privacy. The back yard is fully fenced in to enjoy the romantic gazebo, fire pit and two sheds for additional storage.Located on a very quaint 10-home street complete with several original owners, NO HOA and rare 3- lane paved street for additional parking. Walking distance to everything; Altamonte mall, hospitals, shopping, Publix, Bank of America, strip mall, Cranes Roost Park - only 5 minutes drive away. Don't miss this chance to make this your home today! DON'T WAIT! OUR PREFERRED LENDER QUALIFIES THIS HOME FOR A NO CLOSING COST LOAN!
- MLS® #O5771174
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,064
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLot - Oversized
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market122
- Address1405 Allison Ave
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionSanlando Argyle Sec
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Skylight(s), Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High