Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
441 Acacia Tree Way, Kissimmee
Short Sale. Well maintained and spacious home with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. As you enter, you view the combination living and dining areas, all with large format tile floors. Moving into the kitchen you will find a breakfast bar, eating area and stainless appliances. The kitchen is open to the family room and overlooks the covered porch and backyard. This home has a triple split floorplan, affording privacy for all members of the family. Master bedroom suite with walk in closet and large bath with tub, separate shower and double vanity. Tile in all living areas and carpet in all bedrooms. Fully fenced backyard. An aquatic center and gym are offered to the community residents along with a variety of events throughout the year to bring family, friends and neighbors together.
- MLS® #O5773231
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,384
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address441 Acacia Tree Way
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionTamarind Parke
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market167
- Short SaleYes
Price Change History for 441 Acacia Tree Way, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5773231)
|Price Increased||$217,500||$12,600 (6.15%)|
|Price Reduced||$204,900||$10,750 (4.98%)|
|Price Reduced (from $227,000)||$215,650||$11,350 (5.00%)|