Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2212 Mallory Cir, Haines City
Unexpectedly back on market! WOW! This is a stunning 4 bed 3 bath pool home located on the popular gated and guarded golf community of Southern Dunes. This is a beautiful home and pride of ownership is evident throughout. Open the front door to this home and you will say WOW! Beautiful dark modern flooring in the living and family areas, contemporary modern furniture throughout. This is a turn key home ready for you to move into. Stainless Steel appliances in the kitchen, air con replaced in 2017, pool heater replaced in 2017, sod replaced in 2018. This is a gorgeous home! Southern Dunes is very close to a Walmart supermarket as well as various restaurants too. This will make an ideal vacation rental or residential home. Call to make an appointment today as this one will not last long!
- MLS® #O5784853
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,542
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2212 Mallory Cir
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionCaribbean Cove
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market106
Price Change History for 2212 Mallory Cir, Haines City, FL (MLS® #O5784853)
|Price Reduced (from $235,000)||$225,000||$10,000 (4.26%)|