Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
930 Hilltop Park Ct, Apopka
WOW! GORGEOUS home located in the awesome community of Hilltop Reserve! This 2016 home has tons of upgrades and extras and is "move-in ready" condition, BETTER than new! The Bayshore model has an open, light and bright floor plan with a split bedroom plan, eat-in kitchen with upgraded granite counter top and 42" wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, under/over counter lighting, large kitchen snack bar island w/granite and imported porcelain flooring in kitchen and bathrooms. Designer touches with quartz counter tops in the bathrooms and a 4 foot extension on the master bedroom to house a work area or new infant. A large 12x16 screen porch overlooking a private backyard for those entertaining evenings! This community features gorgeous pool area w/splash, play ground and soccer/ball field in a park like setting. Minutes to SR 414 and SR 429, perfect connectors to go anywhere! This one will go FAST!
- MLS® #O5785563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,047
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address930 Hilltop Park Ct
- SubdivisionHilltop Reserve Phase 2
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market59
Price Change History for 930 Hilltop Park Ct, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5785563)
|Price Reduced||$295,900||$4,000 (1.33%)|
|Price Reduced||$299,900||$5,100 (1.67%)|
|Price Reduced (from $319,000)||$305,000||$14,000 (4.39%)|