Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2737 Star Grass Cir, Kissimmee
""" NEW REDUCED PRICE FOR A QUICK SALE''" Now it is your chance to buy this wonderful property at this new affordable price. New remodeled modern kitchen, come and see this amazing home with plenty of room for your growing family, just under 2600sf. House features downstairs open floor plan with separated formal dining room, Kitchen/breakfast area combo, a large family room and a very comfortable master bedroom with his and hers closet and a separated shower and bathtub. Upstairs you will find two great size bedrooms, a full bathroom and an open multipurpose bonus room. With a very low HOA, community offers: tennis court, pool, playground, fitness center and more. Schedule a showing today before it's sold!
- MLS® #O5786932
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,528
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness Center, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address2737 Star Grass Cir
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionBrighton Lakes P2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market390
Price Change History for 2737 Star Grass Cir, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5786932)
|Price Reduced||$239,900||$5,000 (2.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$244,900||$5,000 (2.00%)|